[600MRG] Preamp transistors

david vanhorn kc6ete at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 11:08:04 CST 2016

Failing any transistor recommendations, any pointers to information on
selecting transistors for this application would be very useful.

I have been searching digikey and similar, but where I can even find noise
data, it's typically specified in the audio region.

Double bonus points for anything that shows rbb on the transistors in
question.

--
K1FZY (WA4TPW) SK  9/29/37-4/13/15