[600MRG] Sweet Spot for E & H Field Antennas

lstoskopf at cox.net lstoskopf at cox.net
Mon Dec 26 19:58:54 CST 2016

Probably a different problem.  From my rural location...at times a loud roar shows up...not sure whether it is a wet insulator, cow water heater or what.  As I drive along the rural road listening to the AM radio the signal almost nulls and then peaks.....for several miles.  Obviously I'm listening to standing waves.  Is this the same?

N0UU