[600MRG] WA2XRM will be back on CW, 2000 EST, 20 Dec. 2016, 480 kHz

Paul Signorelli w0rw1 at msn.com
Tue Dec 20 14:40:40 CST 2016

WA2XRM will be back on CW tonight  from 2000 EST until 2300 EST, 20 Dec. 2016.

(That is 0100z until 0400z,   21 Dec. 2016) on  479.9 kHz.

CW is at about  15  WPM, Sending for 30 seconds, standby by for 15 seconds.

Put your cans on (ear buds in) and your narrow filter on and see if you can copy my CW.

Last night was more like 23 WPM.

Cross band Q's are not allowed but you can send me an email

at  w0rw1 at msn.com

New WA2XRM SWL QSL will be sent.

I just got a new variometer installed in my loading coil so my SWR is minimum.

Also got reports from Fritz, W1FR in IA and from Andy, KU4XR in TN last night.

Andy made an audio clip of my CW and it was great !

Paul   wa2xrm

Colorado