[600MRG] "Official" revision of Spectrum Lab

Frank Lotito k3dz at live.com
Tue Aug 23 08:41:07 CDT 2016

ref: DL4YHF's Spectrum Lab, HELP tab, CHECK FOR UPDATE (via browser)

Three questions:

(1) What is the "official" version of Spectrum Lab?  I recently down loaded Spectrum Lab from QSL.net.  The version is 2.90 b18, compiled on 7/26/2016.  When I use the HELP tab path to check for updates I get a message to the effect "your version is newer than the official version....which was compiled on 2/23/2015." That message appears to have been authored by DL4YHF.

(2) If indeed I am using a non-official version of Spectrum Lab, is there a problem w.r.t. its proper functioning?

(3) My operating system is Windows 10 (as a freebie upgrade from Windows 7.)  I also have Norton 360 running.  Any issues I should know about regarding Spectrum Lab running in this environment?

Thank you -

73 Frank Lotito  K3DZ / WH2XHA