[600MRG] Resonant frequencies and loaded antennas

Warren K2ORS k2ors at verizon.net
Wed Sep 16 08:28:56 CDT 2015

Frank,

   The Part 5 application asks for the antenna height and whether or not
it is directional. It also asks for an "FAA Antenna Sketch" - the
purpose of that is to make sure the proposed antenna does not interfere
with aviation. I never interpreted either question to mean I had to
submit a modification for minor changes in the antenna configuration as
long as I don't cause difficulty for air traffic and I don't exceed ERP
limitations in a given direction (impossible to do in any event as my
license allows for a kW of ERP).

73 Warren

---