[600MRG] Resonant frequencies and loaded antennas

Frank Lotito k3dz at live.com
Tue Sep 15 09:00:59 CDT 2015

To all - Maybe I missed it in a prior posting: I assume (at least for now while transmitting with a Part 5 grant) the new antenna revisions for 630 / 600 meters planned by a number of present Part 5 licensees have been included in a formal modification of the licensee's Part 5 grant?  I definitely believe when push comes to shove, all the experts in the world will have a tough time proving that a non-formally documented antenna revision will upset the peace  - harmony and coexistence with other services on or near the 630 / 630 meter bands.  At least for the 630 / 600 meter antennas we "amateurs" can afford to construct and maintain.  However.....better safe than sorry.......

I assume the preapproval of 630 / 2200 meter band transmitting antenna designs will become a moot point when US amateurs gain formal access to the proposed new MF and LF bands.  Has anyone verified that?

73 Frank K3DZ / WH2XHA