[600MRG] A dilemma....

Kenneth G. Gordon kgordon2006 at frontier.com
Tue Sep 1 21:13:39 CDT 2015

On 1 Sep 2015 at 19:30, Ralph Wallio, W0RPK wrote:

> Possibilities from Ham Radio Magazine index available via
> http://webhome.idirect.com/~griffith/hrindex.htm:
>
> Designing trap antennas: a new approach     W0JF     60     Aug 87
>
> Trap antenna, design your own     W4MB     37     Oct 84
>
> Trapped antenna, trapping the mysteries of     N3GO     10     Oct 81
> Trapped antenna, trapping the mysteries of     Comments, K9CZB 8     Feb 82
>
> Traps and trap antennas     W8FX     34     Aug 79
>
> Now we need a Ham Radio Magazine online archive.

There isn't one: apparently, the entire series of HR is available on a CD for
something like $150.00 but from whom, I never found out. Maybe the ARRL?

However, there is also this:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ham-Radio-Magazine-1968-1990-All-issues-The-Ele
ctrical-Experimenter-24-Issues-/301661819855?hash=item463c7213cf

>From St. Petersburg, Russia.

I might...

Ken W7EKB