[600MRG] XSH/20 tonight

John Langridge kb5njd at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 22:24:51 CDT 2015

Hi Rudy - yes we had a blazing hot night of JT9.. it was just about as
textbook as it gets... whats funny is that tonight isnt even close to being
as good as the last two nights have been in the lower-48 on 630m but things
may perk up before morning.  We will see...

If you are an early riser, I will be on 474.5 CW starting at 1010z until
around 1115z and I am supposed have a sked around 1030z but if not I will
keep CQing.. I would be happy to work you in prep for the coming special
event...I was very happy to work Steve KK7UV / WH2XNV the other morning who
"cold called" me after a CQ... nice to know MT should be easy but in high
demand for 630m WAS!

73!

John XIQ..