[600MRG] WD2XSH/38 on CW tonite

John Andrews w1tag at charter.net
Tue Oct 20 20:22:58 CDT 2015

John,

It's plenty loud here in Raymond, ME. Am hearing a variety of strange effects around the band, though. But they come and go. Some were negative-keyed, and one on 474 was a dupe of your keying. But then it went away. Suggest you tune around the band there and see what you hear. The problem might be at my end.

John, W1TAG/1