[600MRG] On the Air!...Finally

sbjohnston at aol.com sbjohnston at aol.com
Sat Oct 17 17:45:00 CDT 2015

 When I run a CW beacon it generally endlessly repeats V V V de WH2XHY WH2XHY WH2XHY  and whatever text is appropriate to the special event (if any).

I use a very handy CW keyer that I built from a kit from K1EL.  It connects directly to a keyboard, provides an LCD display, and has many fancy memories and beacon features - no need to tie up a computer.

Here's a photo of mine:

http://www.wd8das.net/K40keyer/keyer.jpg

The current version is the K42 - I have one of those too that I use on the main operating desk.  Here are the full details:

http://k1el.tripod.com/K42_C.html

Steve WD8DAS / WH2XHY

sbjohnston at aol.com
http://www.wd8das.net/