[600MRG] Fwd: LF/MF receivers, especially SoftRocks

John Langridge kb5njd at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 10:33:07 CDT 2015

Hi Terry,

My 472 grabber uses an softrock ensemble II configured for MF.  works like
a champ.. very good sensitivity and value.  There is some image overload
with my signal which is very close but I've never burned anything up.
Several guys us that are currently very active own and use them in one
capacity or another.

You can check it out at http://njdtechnologies.net/472-grabber/

73!

John KB5NJD / WG2XIQ..