[600MRG] Good Copy Last Night

Merv Schweigert k9fd at flex.com
Fri Oct 2 12:17:12 CDT 2015

Hope to see you on Dick,

Yes last nite was another decent run, but conditions here seemed to be
waning,  only a couple decodes of VK3ELV,  and less from the mainland,

I am surrounded now by storm activity,  and it will converge on us over
the weekend,  lots of QRN and rain predicted,  will be interesting to see
how it will effect propagation,  usually fronts come in from one direction
and move through, but this is unusual as we are surrounded and its coming
together right on top of us.   Beam me up Scotty.

Thanks to all for being on so there is something to decode,
73 Merv K9FD/KH6  WH2XCR