[600MRG] 630 meter QRSS tonite

Andy - KU4XR ku4xr at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 30 22:35:35 CST 2015

Hi all;

An update before bedtime..I'm quite surprised at what I'm receiving from Paul - WA2XRM..
I first spotted his signal at 00:15 UTC ( 5:15 pm EDST ) it was still light outside then..
The signal QSB'ed a lot until 01:45 UTC ( 6:45 pm EDST ) .. that is when " RW " really rose
up, and has been solid copy up to this email... He is fully audible for the past hour, ( it's
now 11:30 pm ) I don't think I have seen a 630 meter signal stay this consistent before,
and I would not have thought QRSS-30 would be the best choice; BUT !! with no QSB;
" RW " ( WA2XRM ) is incredibly strong, and stable.... I hoped to see some more signals
show up; and I plan to let the grabber run overnight just in case someone else can tune
this high in the band and send some QRSS... I look forward to looking at the overnight
captures in the morning... I hope to see your signal ..... Here is the link to my grabber :

http://lwca.org/grabbers/ku4xr/ ( Thanks JD for the bandwidth )

73 all :

Andy - KU4XR