[600MRG] Friday night at XSH/20

Rudy Severns n6lf at epud.net
Sat Nov 14 11:23:23 CST 2015

Last night was a bit disappointing. John (XIQ) and I almost had a QSO but
then propagation dropped out and did not return.  I heard VE7SL, VA7MM and
VE7CNF strong early in the evening but later their signals went down.  XSV
and I had a QSO but Neil's signal was unusually weak.   I ran my CW beacon
overnight at 472 kHz to stay below the VE's.

Hoping for better conditions tonight.  I will be on, when not hunting for a
QSO or calling CQ I'll leave my CW beacon on, 472 kHz again.

73, Rudy