[600MRG] How many countries now have 630-meters ?

John Langridge jlangridge at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 25 17:34:49 CDT 2015

The myriad of challenges/complications/deal breakers associated with accomplishing a 630m DXCC aside, I think the thing that has to always be remembered is that we are really at the ground floor of this thing... While those of us here might not live long enough to enjoy it, perhaps future generations will.

73!
John XIQ