[600MRG] Please excuse the off freq reports

John Langridge jlangridge at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 25 13:53:23 CDT 2015

Hey Merv,
During this morning's session you seemed to be pretty close to spot on and very consistent with a few other guys reports so you may have found the sweet spot.  Note that my exciter does not have a GPS reference input and does not have the high stability board so I tend to move around as the shack climate changes.  Fortunately the TX downconverter uses GPS so I'm down to only one moving target..

So whatever you did with your calibration, its looks pretty close.

73!
John XIQ