[600MRG] Subject-Subject

sbjohnston at aol.com sbjohnston at aol.com
Tue Mar 24 21:59:28 CDT 2015

Frank - there has been a direct line of discussion from the question of how to measure power into/out of antennas on 630 meters, and the evolution.  The thread was not hijacked onto a new topic - the original poster asked more than one question, and the resulting messages have been replies to those inquiries and responses to the replies.

When I reply to someone that has posted on a mailing list I always try to reference the subject line they were using - that creates a thread of discussion that can be followed.  In my view I should only use a new subject heading if I am making a fresh post on a new subject.

Steve WD8DAS / WH2XHY

sbjohnston at aol.com
http://www.wd8das.net/
Radio is your best entertainment value.