[600MRG] Measuring power

Brandon Jordan swl.tn.usa at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 16:57:25 CDT 2015

Probably a silly question but.. I assume an Extra license is required
before applying for an experimental license?

--
73,
Brandon Jordan, WA4230SWL

WinRadio G33DDC G313-e | RFSpace SDR-IQ NetSDR | Elad FDM-S2 | Icom R75 IC-7200
Array Solutions SAL-30 Shared Apex Loop
Clifton Labs Z1501F Active Whip
DX Engineering NCC-1 Phased ARAV3 Active Whips
Wellbrook ALA100HG Loop