[600MRG] OOOPPPPPSS Wrong antenna

John Langridge jlangridge at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 21 19:40:45 CDT 2015

I think most us have probably just been blaming the angry sun..  Thanks for letting us know as it has prevented yet another needless sacrifice..
In all seriousness, your RX effectiveness with both the 40m and 80m dipoles is just remarkable.  You have been hearing very well in the early and midafternoons..

73!
John XIQ