[600MRG] G8 Storm

Tomas Hood nw7us at hfradio.org
Tue Mar 17 14:16:02 CDT 2015

I am highly interested in what you all report during this geomagnetic
storm; I may even do a write-up in either or both of my Propagation columns
in CQ Magazine and in The Spectrum Monitor.

I'll also blog it ( at http://blog.nw7us.us ).  If you have time and
energy, please dump lots of data and comments about conditions, etc.,
during this event.  I greatly appreciate it, and I'll give your efforts a
lot of publicity ( I have, just on Facebook, 12.6K viewers -
http://nw7us.us/swhfr ).

This morning i had strong VHF broadband noise on my 2 meter link.

--
Tomas David Hood (Amateur Radio, NW7US)
http://NW7US.us/

Space Weather: http://sunspotwatch.com/ with Aurora watch: