[600MRG] WE2XPQ WSPR's into TX (WG2XIQ)

John Langridge jlangridge at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 13 08:06:55 CDT 2015

A quick check of the wspr log this morning yielded something new - WE2XPQ making into my wspr log here in TX!

The reverse path has historically been pretty good but this is the first time I have ever been able to "hear" Laurence down here...  And to add to the oddness, we are under a high latitude auroral warning... who knew?

congrats to Laurence for making the trip and hopefully there will be many more.  It was not a particularly quiet night down here...

73!

John KB5NJD / WG2XIQ