[600MRG] Nice to see all the WSPR activity

Terry Conboy n6ry at arrl.net
Thu Mar 5 17:41:30 CST 2015

Glad to see so many 630m stations on WSPR.  I run a frequency hopping version of WSPR (2.21) and listen at 4, 24, and 44 minutes past the hour (in the slot that would normally be coordinated for 60m), at least at night.  I’m now seeing a lot more spots on 630m than on 160m, which is great.

Best DX in the last two weeks was WG2XKA at 2472 miles.
Best SNR was WH2XND at +12 dB at 306 miles.

Still looking for any stations outside of North America.  Maybe before I go to the great entropy sink in the sky...

73, Terry N6RY