[600MRG] Tonights RX antenna test.

Larry larry at w7iuv.com
Wed Mar 4 18:32:53 CST 2015

Looks like the "mystery noise" has gone for now so I will again run the
last Flag test.

The main station WH2XGP will be TXing WSPR as usual and will listen with
the Flag. The Flag will be pointed at about 120 degrees tonight. This
should peak up XXM and XIQ a bit at the expense of XKA and XJM. VE7BDQ
and WE2XPQ will be right in the rear -20 dB null so I don't expect to
hear them well at all.

The "yard" W1VD active probe antenna will be attached to W7IUV. This is
the same setup that has been used for the past several tests.

Due to limited cables running in from the field, I can't run the "field"
probe and the Flag simultaneously. All spots will be uploaded to WSPRnet
as usual. If the data is good and proves interesting, I will attempt to
publish some graphs and charts if useful.

73,

Larry - W7IUV / WH2XGP