[600MRG] [Lowfer] WG2XSB CW

John Langridge kb5njd at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 06:59:20 CDT 2015

Thanks for the info and the reports Mike!  There have been several posted
on the W5JGV site over night :  http://w5jgv.com/enterlogs.htm .

Which leads me to this: If you observed a station's signal, even for just a
few seconds, please email them directly, or here to the public list, or
post to the link above.  My experience has been that a lot of guys will
receive my signal but won't formally report it and then they see me 6
months later and tell me that they heard the signal but they didnt file a
report and now there are few concrete details.  Often times I try to
recreate and enter a log on their behalf but its sketchy at best.

If you don't want to fool with the link above, please send me the report
for any of the guys you copied this weekend and I will log it on your
behalf so that we have the data.  thanks!

Here locally there has been lots of great outreach for MF and LF and lots
of curious groups at the clubs I've visited for demos.  Hopefully that is
repeating itself across the country in some form of fashion.  It only takes
a brief mention to start the questions rolling...

73,

John KB5NJD / WG2XIQ

PS:  Shout out to K3SIW who was a reporting machine last night for MF
signals.  Great job Garry!