[600MRG] Active antenna suggestions

Laurence KL7 L hellozerohellozero at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 18 23:07:24 CDT 2015

Ive a very similar set up with a L400b - mines at 25ft but nested a tree so dumping a bit of signal - but overall its pretty good from 11kHz up to 1.4MHz or so and competes well with a nested k9ay or loop- I did spend a heck of a time getting the height, location, bonding and common mode chokes "just right" as Goldilocks would say...

Laurence KL7L