[600MRG] Update: ARRL Field day 2015 MF/LF Demo Project

John Langridge kb5njd at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 10:33:49 CDT 2015

Good morning -

Referencing my email yesterday morning regarding the ARRL Field Day 2015
MF/LF on air demo opportunity, I will be updating a table at the top of the
following post as confirmations are received:
http://njdtechnologies.net/mf-and-lf-demonstration-opportunity-for-arrl-field-day-2015-the-field-day-greetings/

If you plan on operating and don't see your information listed, please let
me know by Friday, June 19 at 9am CT so I can include your participation
intent in media distributions.  If you are not sure, that's ok.  I would
rather have you listed as a "maybe" rather than exclude you.

If you operate modes other than CW or perhaps on 2200m, or even a part 15
beacon of some flavor on 1750m, please consider participating.  There is
room for everyone.

73 and thanks!

John KB5NJD / WG2XIQ
<http://njdtechnologies.net/mf-and-lf-demonstration-opportunity-for-arrl-field-day-2015-the-field-day-greetings/>