[600MRG] Recording of the Hamcom 630-meter discussion panel and open forum from this weekend

John Langridge kb5njd at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 09:19:16 CDT 2015

Good morning,

This weekend was Hamcom in the North Texas area and we held a successful
and very well attended 630-meter Discussion Panel and Open Forum with Eric,
NO3M / WG2XJM, and John, WA3ETD / WG2XKA, with me moderating the
discussion.

I have completed the editing and checking of the recording ( a 75 MB MP3)
which is linked from
http://njdtechnologies.net/the-630-meter-discussion-panel-at-hamcom-2015-is-now-in-the-books/

My audio, particularly in the first 45 seconds due to a wireless mic
problem, is difficult to listen to but after processing is passable overall
if you can fight through the beginning.  John and Eric sound fantastic and
literally sound like they were in the room with me.

We had a great time slot which allowed us to run long and in attendance
were both active Topbanders, which I put a lot of stock in for populating
amateur allocations at MF and LF, as well as QRPers and builders so mission
really was accomplished.

Next year I hope to expand this a bit, perhaps add some additional guests
to sit on the panel, and also possibly add multiple sessions so that we are
not so rushed.  The formal session ran almost an hour and 20 minutes while
the extra curricular activities and discussions went on for over 2 hours.

73 and thanks for all that were able to support this endeavour by attending.

John KB5NJD / WG2XIQ