[600MRG] Modifying a MFJ259C

Dick Bingham dick.bingham at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 10:35:16 CDT 2015

Thank you all for the commentary on the MFJ259A/B/C units
AND the other choices out there.

After looking at the 'others', I think one of the RigExpert AA-170
units would satisfy all of my frequencies-of-interest. It is available
at Array Solutions for $395 and covers 0.1MHz to 170MHz. . .

It looks like a GREAT tool for my applications.

Again, thanks for all the advice.

73 Dick/w7wkr and wd2xsh-26 at CN98pi