[600MRG] WH2XHY will operate Night of Nights on 475 kHz

sbjohnston at aol.com sbjohnston at aol.com
Sat Jul 11 13:55:50 CDT 2015

 In "solidarity" with the coast stations I will be operating a special Night-of-Nights repeating beacon message in CW on my 630-meter band experimental station             WH2XHY.  The frequency will be             475 kHz.  I'll use my JRC NSC17M Maritime Reserve transmitter operating into my Marconi L antenna.  Not a powerhouse like KSM, but this setup has received reception reports in Wisconsin and surrounding states during the day, and throughout this region of the country at night.

More information on the Night-of_Nights special event can be found at

http://radiomarine.org/

Info on my 630-meter station can be seen at

http://www.wd8das.net/630m.html

 73

            Steve

             Amateur Extra WD8DAS