[600MRG] DMARC...

Kenneth G. Gordon kgordon2006 at frontier.com
Sat Jul 4 12:02:34 CDT 2015

For some helpful information on this issue and others like it, you fellows may
wish to look up DMARC on Wikipedia.

That will give you far more information on these issues than you really care
to see.

It looks as though I have my problem fixed: I did it by logging into my
Frontier.com on-line account, reading my e-mail directly from Yahoo's web
mail service (which I despise), and originating a message to the list directly
from there.

Doing this "automatically" adds the list address to a "White List" and allows
originations to the list from my home e-mail address to be passed on to the
list whereas previously they were blocked and simply disappeared..

What a PITA.

Kenneth G. Gordon W7EKB

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway."--- John   Wayne