[600MRG] Test.

Kenneth G. Gordon kgordon2006 at frontier.com
Sat Jul 4 11:52:38 CDT 2015

On 4 Jul 2015 at 12:45, John Molnar wrote:

> Any ideas?
>
> John XKA

Yes.

The e-mail transport system that my ISP, Frontier.com, is using is actually
Yahoo mail. Many intermediate ISPs have had very serious problems with
Yahoo (and with Gmail and a few others) and routinely block e-mails
originating from those sources, at least for a while. Sometimes, they appear
to resume "randomly"..

Now I DID receive my copy of this test message through the list, but I had to
originate it on Yahoo's web mail (which I hate).

Those I originate directly from my own home never reach me.

I have posted the same reply concerning a recent thread on RFI to the list
from my own home here three times, yet have never seen it appear on the
list.

I am presently trying to track the problem down.

Thanks for the reply.

Ken W7EKB