[600MRG] ERP, EIRP

Neil Klagge w0yse at msn.com
Thu Jan 29 01:24:38 CST 2015

 Ed, here is the link to the spreadsheet
https://www.dropbox.com/s/pafykhftdwoxzm5/Rr%20draft2%20for%20630m%20dot%20net.xls?dl=0
73
*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•`   Neil

My Faith website: http://neilsfaith.webs.com/
My ham radio websites: http://w0yse.webs.com/ and http://wg2xsv.webs.com

Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015 21:07:51 -0900
To: w0yse at msn.com; n6lf at epud.net; pehamel at cableone.net
From: kl7uw at acsalaska.net
Subject: RE: [600MRG] ERP, EIRP

Would someone please share a link to the spreadsheet.

73, Ed - KL7UW

BTW EZNec was recommended to me by this group when I put up my
inverted-L.  I had winNec4 that I was previously using.  I
built my loading coil based on the impedance predicted by EZNec.  It
turned out I did not need as much inductance as indicated by the model -
so.