[600MRG] 630m QSOs last night

John Langridge jlangridge at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 24 09:18:17 CST 2015

Mike,

Thanks for being on and for letting me poke my head in for just a minute.

You were good copy aside from the persistent crashes... Mark would have been easy copy as well, only slightly weaker...

So hopefully we will get a few more chances before the noise becomes persistent.

also noteworthy, WG2XKA in VT made it to WH2XCR in KH6 last night.  I think its happened before but condx have not been good enough for the long haul since late last summer...  I hear XKA may be on JT9 tonight...

Ken worked me and XGP last night on JT9.  Not sure iof he dredged up anyone else.

Also a new station is QRV - WH2XND - in AZ.  Ron has a pretty hot setup and is testing things out this weekend.  He will be adding a little more power, but had a really nice showing last night..

I could not see "RW" on the grabber last night but if you looked, you saw just how noisy the band was here in NTX.

73 and thanks for the great participatiion last night!

John XIQ