[600MRG] WD2XSH/12 Operations Notice

Larry larry at w7iuv.com
Fri Jan 23 14:14:34 CST 2015

WH2XGP will make every effort to be there and listening. If by some
chance I can actually hear you guys I will call in.

Given the distances involved and the typically unstable band conditions
at that time, it is unlikely I would be able to do much more than make a
quick 2-way with individual stations at best.

Larry - W7IUV / WH2XGP
DN07dg - central WA