[600MRG] WG2XNI QRV 474 khz QRS3

Brandon Jordan swl.tn.usa at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 22:19:48 CST 2015

I believe I have your QRSS here on 474.06 kHz. Gotta let ARGO run for a bit
to verify. Do you QSL WG2XNI?

--
73,
Brandon Jordan, WA4230SWL

WinRadio G33DDC, WinRadio G313-e, RFSpace SDR-IQ, RFSpace NetSDR (locked to
GPSDO)
DX Engineering NCC-1 Phased Active Verticals
Array Solutions AS-SAL-12 Shared Apex Loop
Array Solutions AS-SAL-30 Shared Apex Loop