[600MRG] RW Beacon on 480 kHz +/- 0.5,

KU4XR ku4xrradio at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 13:44:29 CST 2015

Hi Paul: I have tried for " RW " several times and am hearing , may I
call it : " something "
in the background.. With my brain trying to make order out of chaos, I
think I am hearing
a weak CW signal, But I actually started thinking it was BCB intermod
on 480 KHz..
A move in frequency would answer any and all questions for me on the
matter..  From my
perspective; a move " Down " in frequency would be better here.. a
couple of hundred Hz
would easily let me know if I am being intermod'ed... hi - hi

73 : Andy - KU4XR