[600MRG] FSK31

John Langridge jlangridge at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 4 17:51:35 CST 2015

Spent some time running FSK31 with WG2XXM on ground wave this afternoon with some really solid success.  Performance was not surprising but would like to try it over the skywave path for a few nights if anyone is game.  Ken and I were using MIX-W software.

Also, anyone running a QRSS mode around 475?  W5EST was commenting in the ON4KST logger that he got in on the tail end of what looked like a QRSS signal and we spent some time making sure it was not Ken or me on FSK31.. Can anyone claim that signal from this afternoon around 2200z?  Jim thinks it was probably within 200 miles of him in Little Rock, AR.

Really nice turn out on WSPR last night with several new RX stations.  Had a quick exchange with XJM on CW.. band was ok signal-wise but the noise from the storm system progressing to the east made for a tougher than normal QSO.

thanks and 73!

John XIQ