[600MRG] WH2XGP operations & HNY

Larry larry at w7iuv.com
Thu Jan 1 10:59:01 CST 2015

Sometime in the next 24 hours, all WH2XGP operations will be shutdown.
The duration of the shutdown will depend on a number of factors
including unpredictable WX conditions. It might be as little as a couple
days or as long as a week.

I would like to thank all those who have made the effort to be active
and provide reports and signals for WSPR operations during the last
year. I especially thank those few stations who went the extra mile and
completed CW and JT9 two way QSOs with WH2XGP.

I'm looking forward to more activity and especially QSOs with the new
stations during the new year.

HNY everybody!

73, Larry - W7IUV / WH2XGP
DN07dg - central WA