[600MRG] Decode over nite

Merv Schweigert k9fd at flex.com
Sat Feb 28 11:40:19 CST 2015

Checking the WSPR map this morning I was almost excited,  but
I know it cant be true,  has to be a mistaken decode,

0754Z  475705 -30 KF40 100Watts  WG2XT  shows as South Africa,

Probably WG2XXM in reality.

Im sure was an error but who knows one day still hoping to see a
VK/ZL/JA show up on the screen,   they are as close as the east
coast is for me.

I was playing with settings on the K3 and lost a lot of my parameters,
I reinstalled settings but lost the frequency offset for the transverter,
so my freqs reported are probably off,   will try and get it set up again,
if someone knows the exact freq they are on and I decoded you and
reported the wrong freq let me know, that would help me recover my
offset numbers.

Last nite looks like it was pretty decent propagation.
73 Merv  K9FD/KH6  WH2XCR