[600MRG] WSPR 4?

Larry larry at w7iuv.com
Thu Feb 26 09:40:50 CST 2015

> noticed this morning I had previously installed WSPR4 sometime in the past.
>
> That version is 4.0 r4171.
>
> What versions are folks running now and is this the most current?
>
> Odd that I can't find it on the WSJT site. It seems a bit more developed
> than WSPR2.

Jim,

Ver 4.0 r4171 has not been officially released. It's kinda a beta
version that the development team was messing with. Someplace I have a
URL for downloading it.

It is the version I am using because it seems to be the most stable
version to date, at least on my systems. I can run continuously for
weeks with no hiccups.

There is a later version but you have to deal with the development team
to get it and I have not been successful with that so far.

73,

Larry - W7IUV / WH2XGP