[600MRG] WG2XIQ switching to WSPR for a few hours during the day but will return to CW beacon for CLE event later this afternoon, wx permitting

John Langridge jlangridge at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 21 08:40:42 CST 2015

As we have had a large number of daytime WSPR listeners, I am going to switch to WSPR for a bit this morning before swithing back to 474.5 CW for the NDBlist event.

Last night was great, receiving many screen shots and some audio recordings.

At one point, I caught a screen shot from my remote grabber that had 5 partcipating CW stations plus 3 WSPR stations simultaneously.  And the band sounded like a flock of seagulls with all the CW.. pretty awesome..  Also of note, aroun 0530z, WE2XGR/2, was easy armchair copy...

73 and thanks for all the reports and participation.  I know the ndblist guys appreciate the activity.

73,

john KB5NJD / WG2XIQ