[600MRG] NDBList event

John Langridge jlangridge at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 20 08:41:24 CST 2015

I'm going to plan on setting up shop close to local noon on 474.5.  Will probably run a message every 5-10 minutes. We have storm chances this weekend so that will figure in to all of this.

If my freq selection interferes with anyone, please let me know.

73 and hopefully we get some serious exposure from this..

John XIQ