[600MRG] WH2XHA QRSs3 Beacon

Frank Lotito k3dz at live.com
Mon Feb 16 14:51:29 CST 2015

Today, Feb 16, 2015 around around sunset (Pittsburgh,PA) I expect to start QRSs3 transmission around 476.7 KHz.  My QRSs3 transmission is my Part 5 call sign with grid locator. To save time, the zeros in my grid locator are sent as the letter "O." Your reports, including screen shots will be appreciated via my e-mail K3DZ at LIVE.com
I expect to be using QRSs3 for the next few days, starting before sunset in Pittsburgh, PA.  I will turn off my beacon around 10 PM local time. I am not GPS disciplined, nor am I using an oven controlled crystal oscillator.  Frequency drift reports will be appreciated, as well as reports on spurs,key clicks,power supply hum, etc. around my carrier frequency.
73 Frank K3DZ / WH2XHA