[600MRG] [Elecraft] Upgraded K3 synthesizer module now available: The KSYN3A

Edward R Cole kl7uw at acsalaska.net
Fri Feb 13 13:15:43 CST 2015

Jim,

Mine is roughly 12x24 inches and not one surface-mount device.
http://www.kl7uw.com/Rack_2011_1.jpg
http://www.kl7uw.com/RACK-LAYOUT_2013.jpg
http://www.kl7uw.com/Rack_closeup_2011.jpg
http://www.kl7uw.com/NDB1_1[1].jpg

the last picture is the original NDB mounted in its aluminum enclosure (tub).
Its pretty heavy with the 55v transformer (final transistors run on 55vdc.
Here is the block diagram (shows early CW ckt used with DDS VFO and
line amp - not used with K3):
http://www.kl7uw.com/NDB-DWGB.jpg

That all the NDB pictures from the 600m webpage.

73, ED - KL7UW

At 06:22 AM 2/13/2015, Jim Miller wrote:
>Ed
>
>Thanks for the info. Those NDBs that I've seen on the web look
>pretty big. I could probably fit my whole station in one of those chassis.
>
>What are the dimensions on yours?
>
>Thanks
>
>Jim ab3cv

73, Ed - KL7UW