[600MRG] Fwd: [Lowfer] 630m Crossband Saturday Night

Neil Klagge lowfer.nklagge at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 22:53:20 CST 2015

630m Gang,
I'm not sure this got posted yet on our reflector. It is another crossband
night with our northern neighbors on 630m.

I am planning to be on 160m Saturday night to qso crossband with Steve,
John Gibbs and any other VE's who will be tx-ing on 630m.

Details of the crossband QSX freqs are listed below in VE6SL's message....

Neil Klagge
w0yse, wg2xsv, Vancouver WA
CN85rq