[600MRG] more WSPRnet status updates

John Langridge kb5njd at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 20:34:57 CST 2015

Bruce, W1BW, the WSPRnet admin has surfaced and commented on the WSPRnet
chat page...Looks like he will be working on issues this weekend.

73,

john

short excerpt of the transcript below:

01:16VK2KRR <vk2krr at bigpond.com>W1BW Bruce, thanks, it seems better now and
I've had comments from other VKs also saying same thing

00:53K4RCG <Bobstohlman at gmail.com>The WSPR community needs to find the
"best" way to show you the appreciation Bruce.... 00:52K4RCG
<Bobstohlman at gmail.com>TU Bruce.... WSPR is a great mode... You are a huge
part of its success 00:49VK6ZRY <VK6ZRY at gmail.com>Thankyou Bruce love this
site, have a merry xmas  00:39W1BW <bruce at quidnet.com>I'll take care of
some server things and post status over the weekend, as well as get back to
those who have sent emails. 00:37W1BW <bruce at quidnet.com>You shouldn't
thank me lately, as I've been unacceptably unresponsive.

00:35VK8KMD <winterflood at bigpond.com>Thanks Bruce. We really do depend on
you and it is very difficult to know how to thank you for all that you do,
except to say Thank You. 00:32W1BW <bruce at quidnet.com>I will try to catch
up with things this weekend. 00:32W1BW <bruce at quidnet.com>Hi gang. Very
sorry I've been out of touch and that there have been server issues.