[600MRG] TCXO Article

Frank Lotito k3dz at live.com
Fri Dec 11 09:25:38 CST 2015

I need your help finding a relatively recent (within the past 3 to 4 weeks) posting on the 600mrg bulletin board.  The author was attempting to improve the stability of a home brewed 2200 meter(?) master oscillator which included a TCXO (maybe just a plain old XO), styrofoam insulated enclosure, and 47 ohm resistor used as a heat source to force the unit to an elevated temperature inside the insulated enclosure.  Please respond via my e-mail k3dz at live.com.  Thank you -

73 Frank K3DZ / WH2XHA