[600MRG] QRSS10 today on 474.5 kHz de WG2XIQ

Andy - KU4XR ku4xr at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 1 09:00:33 CST 2015

John and all:

I set the grabber to cover 474.500 to 474.525... that's the largest window I can get with the
current settings.. The display will looked " smudged " because all I did was speed up the
scroll rate to better see 10 speed without crunching the characters too much..
I will leave it on auto-pilot while gone to work today.. if no power flickers; then it should
stay online..

Grabber Link :   http://lwca.org/grabbers/ku4xr/

73 all :

Andy - KU4XR