[600MRG] Congratulations, XCR rcvd XIQ, XGP, XSV, VE7BDQ: 630m VK/ZL path lightning

Merv Schweigert k9fd at flex.com
Fri Aug 14 13:19:12 CDT 2015

Excellent Jim,  yes the hurricane that was approaching to my east,
dissipated into a
depression,   swung south of the island and is passing between me and
VK/ZL last
nite and today.
   I see this morning I had logged Alaska also,  and see a JA active, did
not look to see if he was RX or transmitting also,   that path should be
excellent as its
totally over water, and not much different distance wise as to the west
coast or JA . Hope to
see a decode from JA soon.
See what the next couple weeks bring.
73 Merv K9FD/KH6   WH2XCR