[600MRG] 2200 and 630 meters

Andy - KU4XR ku4xr at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 29 22:18:32 CDT 2015

Greetings Gentlemen:

Just tell me how big my antenna can be.. maximum height AGL, maximum overall length,
and how much PEP Power I can output at the antenna connection of my transmitter, and
I'll make it work !!!  - - - Ultra simplistic ?? You bet !! ... I made that work on 1750 meters,
I'll do a heck of a lot better with reasonable allowances on 630 meters...
" Restrictor Plate Radio !!! " Give it to me... I'll take it, and at least be in the race

Andy - KU4XR